Ipswich Housing Partnership
The Ipswich Affordable Housing Partnership will:
- promote and assist with the development of affordable housing in Ipswich which
- reflects the goals and character of the community;
- establish housing priorities for the town;
- develop criteria for evaluating affordable housing proposals;
- assist in the resolution of concerns regarding specific development proposals;
- obtain local, state and federal funding and other resources for affordable housing; and
- increase public awareness of the importance of developing and maintaining affordable housing as part of a strong and diverse community.
The Ipswich Housing Partnership meets jointly with the Affordable Housing Trust Fund Board on the second Thursday of each month at 7:30 AM. Meetings are held at Town Hall with the agenda and room location posted on the Town website ahead of the meeting. Both committees are supported by the Department of Planning and Development staff, including the Town's Affordable Housing Coordinator, Mark Godin.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Down payment assistance
For information about our down payment assistance program for first-time buyers and others, click here.
Loans for home repairs
For information about our Rehab Loan Program for homeowners,click here.
- Charlie Allen, Chair (2025)
- John Doonan (2026)
- Carl Gardner (2024)
- Binni Hackett* (2025)
- Michael Jones* (2025)
- Stacey Pedrick (2023)
- Ken Redford (2024)
- Patsy Valcour (2024)
- James Warner* (2024)
* These members also serve on the Ipswich Affordable Housing Trust Fund Board.