- 92.9 acres of land with trails connecting to Turkey Hill Conservation Area
- Owned and managed by the Essex County Greenbelt
- Conservation restriction held by the Town prohibiting future development on the land
- Various wetlands, hayfields, and wooded uplands
- Located within both the Parker River and Ipswich River Watersheds
- Offers protection of Ipswich’s drinking water supply
Town of Ipswich, along with the Essex County Greenbelt Association and the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation LAND Grant Program, successfully protected approximately 92.9 acres of Kamon Farm land. The property was acquired in 2022 and is Ipswich’s most recent successful collaborative open space conservation project. The majority, more than half, of the property protects and filters the water flowing into the Bull Brook Reservoir and Mile Lane Well, both critical to the Town’s drinking water supply.